i want to live life like a photograph

09 March 2008

Whoa.
One month ago, I was here.
One month ago, all these new things didn't exist!

Well first off, Happy belated Valentines day. Here is a picture for you:







Second of all: I am leaving! Yes, moving far away in May. CANNOT WAIT.
I will obviously have to up the creativity on this good ol' blog while I am gone to give all of my friends updates of my experience away.

I have nothing to say right now except that when I am stressed and there's too much going on or too much needs to be done, my mind wanders to an unhappy place. I am going to get out soon though. Don't you worry.

Here is what has been making my bum shake recently.


USS "Hollowpoint Sniper Hyperbole"


Santogold "L.E.S. Artistes"
this video just rocks.



Good night.

p.s. Daylight savings time actually sucks a lot.

0 comments: