1,2,3,4 tell me that you love me more

06 January 2008



"sleepless, long nights. that was what my youth was for. oh, teenage hopes arrive at your door left you with nothing, but they want some more oh, oh, oh, you're changing your heart. oh, oh, oh, you know who you are. sweetheart, bitterheart, now i can't tell you apart. cozy and cold, put the horse before the cart. those teenage hopes, who have tears in their eyes. too scared to own up to one little lie. oh, oh, oh"




"Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life
Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads
I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"



"As the years they pass us by
We stay young through each others eyes
And no matter how old we get
Its okay as long as I got you babe"





"Girls you know you better watch out
Some guys, some guys are only about
That thing, that thing, that thing"


Good ol' 99.9

sweet dreams


Amelie

love the little things in life...







0 comments: